Charitable & Philanthropic Donations
CelgeneSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.
Celgene Corporation supports a variety of programs and initiatives that offer support to healthcare providers, patients, and their caregivers.
At Celgene, we are committed to creating a positive impact in each of the communities where we work and live.
We’re proud that our people devote their time and effort to volunteering in support of activities and events in their communities.
Our Support Principles
Celgene is sensitive to the legitimate interests of various stakeholders, including employees, communities, healthcare providers and organizations that operate in the areas of Celgene businesses. Funding provided to organizations may be made in response to a funding request or proactively at the discretion of the company.
Charitable and Philanthropic Donations
Celgene Charitable & Philanthropic support is focused on humanitarian and social programs, science education, and community giving.
Celgene takes a strategic approach to Charitable & Philanthropic giving by focusing on support for organizations whose mission is aligned with our priority giving areas including, but not limited to:
- Civic and community programs or projects that enhance the quality of life in the community
- Health and science education initiatives
- Health and human service programs that promote health education, access to care or disaster relief/prevention
In order for Celgene to provide charitable and philanthropic donation funding, Celgene typically receives no (or insignificant) tangible benefits in return for such support. Tangible benefits are defined by Celgene as significant benefits such as a product booth, product theater or product advertising opportunities, and do not include typical recognitions of support such as an inclusion of a name or logo or corporate advertisement in a program. Celgene name recognition, including in print materials, seats to a gala, or registrations for a walk, are not considered tangible benefits pursuant to Celgene’s definitions.
In the event significant tangible benefits are to be provided as part of a donation request, such request may be considered a Sponsorship if it meets other criteria as described below. In other cases, Celgene may disclaim the proposed tangible benefits to ensure that the requests fits within the donation definition.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Celgene expects that requests for donation funding for projects and organizations will be solicited from multiple sources.
- Must have proof of tax-exempt status under section 501(c)3, 501(c) 4 or 501(c)6 of the IRS Code or similar organization with documented tax exempt status;
- Celgene will not provide donation funding for events that have occurred in the past.
- Celgene will not provide donation funding for support of gifts, entertainment, social events, or any other types of expenses prohibited under state gift ban laws or the PhRMA Code of Ethics for Interactions with Health Care Professionals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Charitable & Philanthropic Donations by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.