Archaeological Geology Division: Claude C. Albritton, Jr. Award
Geological Society of America (GSA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $650
Deadline: Mar 5, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Recipients of the award are students who have:
- An interest in achieving a Master's or Ph.D. degree in earth sciences or archaeology
- An interest in applying earth science methods to archaeological research
- An interest in a career in teaching and academic research
- Applications will be accepted from students currently enrolled in a graduate program.
- Residents of the US and foreign countries are eligible.
- Membership in the GSA and the Archaeological Geology division are not required.
- The grant award may be used only to directly support the student’s research as follows:
- Allowable expenses may include but are not limited to:
- Travel, food, and lodging (during fieldwork only)
- Analytical services (dating, thin section preparation, geochemical or isotopic analyses, etc.)
- Fully expendable supplies (chemicals, photographic film-processing, sample containers, etc)
- The award monies may not be used for:
- Communication costs
- Travel to meetings
- Word processing services
- Any permanent equipment
- Any computer hardware or software, books, copying, printing or binding services
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Archaeological Geology Division: Claude C. Albritton, Jr. Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.