Animal Welfare - Cleopatra Fund Grants
Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Deadline: Oct 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in New York: Columbia County, Dutchess County, Greene County, Orange County, Putnam County, Rockland County, Sullivan County, Ulster County, Westchester County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Columbia County, Dutchess County, Greene County, Orange County, Putnam County, Rockland County, Sullivan County, Ulster County, Westchester County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Community Foundations exist to enhance the quality of life for all citizens in the Greater Hudson Valley, now and for generations to come. Created by community leaders as the Area Fund, the Community Foundation is a public nonprofit charitable organization established as a permanent resource to make our region a better place for all of us to live and grow…today, tomorrow and always.
Cleopatra Fund - Funding Focus
The focus of the Cleopatra Fund is to support organizations involved in providing programs or services that promote animal welfare. When awarding grants, the following priorities will be followed:
- Programs or services that benefit cats;
- Programs or services that benefit dogs;
- Programs or services that benefit retired circus animals; and
- Programs or services that benefit retired farm animals.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations in the Hudson Valley involved in providing programs or services that promote animal welfare are eligible to apply.
- The Hudson Valley includes Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster and Westchester counties.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Animal Welfare - Cleopatra Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.