CMF COVID-19 Relief Fund
Central Montana FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Montana: Fergus County, Garfield County, Judith Basin County, Petroleum County, Wheatland County
Location of residency: Counties in Montana: Fergus County, Garfield County, Judith Basin County, Petroleum County, Wheatland CountyView website Save
About this funder:
In response to the increasing needs of organizations affected by the Coronavirus, Central Montana Foundation established a COVID-19 RELIEF FUND. Non-profits and tax-exempt organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic can apply for assistance using this simple application. CMF Board of Directors will approve requests for funding. Grants are available until the relief fund is depleted.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be located in Fergus, Garfield, Judith Basin, Petroleum or Wheatland County.
- Must be a non-profit or tax-exempt organization.
- The following are NOT eligible for Central Montana Foundation grants:
- Grants to individuals.
- Courtesy advertising.
- Testimonial dinners.
- Automatic renewal of grants.
- Reimbursement of funds already expended on a project.
- Grants to political organizations.
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation, to participate in or intervene in any political campaigns on behalf of any, or against any, candidate for public office.
- Grants to religious organizations.
- Requests that are discriminatory, illegal or harmful, or which pose an unacceptable conflict of interest to the community.