Proposition 12, 40, and 84 Grant Programs
Coachella Valley Mountains Conservancy
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Riverside County, California
Location of residency: CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Coachella Valley Mountains Conservancy is now accepting project proposals on a continuing basis until funding is no longer available for the following Bond Acts:
- Proposition 12: Safe Neighborhood Parks, Clean Water, Clean Air and Coastal Protection Bond Fund.
- Proposition 40: California Clean Water, Clean Air Safe Neighborhood Parks and Coastal Protection Fund.
- Proposition 84: Safe Drinking Water, Water Quality and Supply, Flood Control River Protection Fund.
The criteria for project proposals will be based on the following:
- Bond Eligibility Requirements: the protection and restoration of rivers, lakes and streams, their watersheds and associated land, water, and other natural resources.
- Conservancy Current Grant Guidelines and Priorities: habitat or resource values, extent of development potential, availability of other funding, parcel size and location near other conservation or recreational sites.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants include: cities, special districts and other public agencies as well as nonprofit organizations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Proposition 12, 40, and 84 Grant Programs by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.