Coca-Cola Foundation Community Support Grants
The Coca-Cola Company
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Coca-Cola Company, its global philanthropic arm, The Coca-Cola Foundation, and its regional foundations strive daily to be responsive to the citizenship priorities in the global communities where we live and work. Learn more about our regional foundations.
At The Coca-Cola Company, we recognize that we cannot have a healthy and growing business unless the communities we serve are healthy and sustainable. As a global beverage company, we have committed ourselves to improving the quality of life in the communities where we do business. Our community investment priorities reflect the global and local nature of our business and focuses on those global pillars where The Coca-Cola Company can make a unique and sustainable difference: women, water and community well-being.
Women: economic empowerment and entrepreneurship
Water: access to clean water, water conservation and recycling
Well-Being: education, youth development and other community and civic initiatives
In addition, the Foundation supports many local community programs such as arts and culture, community and economic development programs in the United States, as well as HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness programs in Africa and Latin America.
Our community commitment is shared across The Coca-Cola system. When natural disasters strike, The Coca-Cola Foundation and the entire Coca-Cola system respond to offer emergency relief. Through the Coca-Cola Matching Gifts Program, eligible employees make personal contributions to qualified organizations and The Coca-Cola Foundation matches those contributions on a 2-for-1 basis.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization must have a non-discrimination policy that ensures it does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or disability.
- For organizations established in the US:
- You must have an IRS Tax Determination Letter that qualifies the organization for tax exemption under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3); or
- Your organization must qualify for tax exemption under any of the IRS Code Sections listed below:
- 501(f )
- For organizations established outside the US:
- As an organization established outside the U.S., you must have governing documents that serve as evidence that you are recognized as a charitable organization under the laws and provisions of your respective government.
- Governing Documents include charters, bylaws, articles of incorporation, statutes, or other documents that explain your organization's establishment, objectives, and structure.
- We do not accept applications submitted through fiscal agents.
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and its affiliated regional foundations do not generally support:
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
- Religious endeavors
- Political, legislative, lobbying or organizations
- Programs focused heavily on nutrition, weight loss and/or physical activity
- Movie, film or television documentaries
- Website development
- Concerts or other entertainment events
- Beauty contests, fashion shows or hair shows
- Fraternal organizations and related events
- Local sports or athletic teams
- Travel or organized field trips
- Family reunions
- Marketing sponsorships or cause marketing or advertising projects
- U.S. based local schools, including charter schools, pre-schools, elementary schools, middle schools or high schools
- Organizations formed outside the U. S. that do not have a charitable equivalency status under the laws and provisions of their respective goverment
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Coca-Cola Foundation Community Support Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.