Cody Medical Foundation: Medical Grant
Cody Medical FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,000
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Applicant type: Unaffiliated Researcher Graduate Student
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Park County, Wyoming
Location of residency: Park County, WyomingView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Cody Medical Foundation’s charter requires that it’s activities enhance and benefit the medical needs of West Park Hospital District, which serves the towns of Cody and Meeteetse. The foundation is committed to the hospitals educational goals, to improving community health and to providing access to care.
In recent years, the foundation has:
- Made loan guarantees and paid moving expenses for medical professionals who relocate to Cody.
- Assisted with the recruitment of physicians and other professionals to West Park Hospital and Yellowstone Park Medical Services.
- Sponsored or supported Special Olympics, Yellowstone Behavioral Health Center, Children’s Recource Center, Cody Senior Citizens and Northwest Wyoming Family Planning, Bright Futures, Seedlings Center, Planetree Health Resource Center
- Helped support the Cancer Treatment Center, Cody Quad Center, and the Serenity Garden.
In determining whether a proposed gift or donation is approved, the board will consider the following:
- will the request improve the medical care for the community;
- Would the request be available from any other source if it is not approved by the Cody Medical Foundation;
- Are similar services or equipment available in the community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any requests for purchase of equipment for medical staff of West Park Hospital shall be made through the office of the chief executive officer of the hospital who shall indicate his approval or disapproval determined in concert with his elected board.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must be a graduating senior and must live in the West Park Hospital district.
- The scholarship is only available to students who plan to major in pre-med or nursing.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cody Medical Foundation: Medical Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.