Coker Foundation Grant
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Biomedical, Behavioral
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About Coker Group
For nearly 30 years, Coker Group has been a trusted advisor to leading healthcare organizations throughout the world on a wide range of financial, transactional and operational solutions. Our mission is to provide hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare organizations with innovative, principled solutions to help them achieve their optimum level of productivity. The Coker Group vision is to be the trusted partner to healthcare organizations during this rapidly changing, uncertain time in healthcare.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Accountable Care/Quality-Based Collaboratives
- Hospital/Physician Alignment
- Physician Employment & Professional Service Agreements.
- Patient Centered Medical Home
- Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions
- Healthcare Entity Valuations
- Physician Compensation Models & Design
- Practice Management & Operations
- Coding & Compliance (auditing, risk management, etc.)
- IT Project/Program Management & Outsourcing
- Personnel & Human Capital Management
Coker Foundation is a private non-profit foundation that oversees charitable activities on behalf of the Coker Group, its related shareholders and entities, and members of the Reiboldt family. The Foundation works with non-profit charity organizations in the U.S. and throughout the world, providing financial and other resources focused on addressing critical needs of underserved populations and implementing positive and sustainable social, economic and intellectual improvements where needed most. We aim to take a well-organized and efficient approach to investing in areas of significant need, in a manner that maximizes the value ultimately returned to the beneficiaries of these efforts.
The key areas of focus for the Foundation include:
- Domestic Healthcare: non-profit healthcare organizations; health issues; medical research
- Global Health: charitable healthcare programs in developing countries
- Aide: relief assistance and aide programs (as needs arise)
- Community Programs: other opportunities/requests where we can make a positive impact
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Non-profit charity organizations in the U.S. and throughout the world are eligible to apply
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Coker Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.