Wells Fargo: Colorado Grant
Wells Fargo FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Oct 15, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: Funding requests are accepted anytime from January through the deadline above.
We appreciate your interest in Wells Fargo's philanthropic goals and objectives. At Wells Fargo, we believe that grant-making decisions are more effective when made locally. That's why Wells Fargo is actively involved in the communities where we live and work, and why our team members are leaders in helping our communities succeed.
Our Giving Priorities
Wells Fargo is proud to support organizations that keep our communities strong, diverse, and vibrant.
Evolving our Strategic Philanthropy Approach
More focused giving + priorities = deeper, more measurable community impact
We have refined our strategic focus areas that we can have the greatest impact in assisting and improving our communities as follows:
- Early Learning and Literacy
- Closing the Achievement Gap
- Post-Secondary College/Career Readiness
- Community Development
- Affordable Housing
- Access to Economic Opportunity
Rural community programs and projects will be taken into consideration that fall out of the scope of these highlighted priorities so we can continue to support varying geographic needs.
Through a combination of strategic relationships with local and national nonprofits, grants, volunteer activities, and other community investments, we’re creating solutions that help strengthen the communities in which we operate and grow local economies.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Wells Fargo makes contributions to organizations with tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, as well as qualified tribal and governmental agencies, including public school systems.
- Please note that Wells Fargo is unable to consider grants for the following:
- Organizations that are not designated 501(c)(3) by the IRS
- Organizations outside of Wells Fargo communities
- For-profit entities, including start-up small businesses
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Labor, religious or fraternal groups
- Individuals, including scholarships or fellowship assistance
- Sports and athletic groups and activities
- Equipment requests, including computer hardware or software
- Marketing and promotional activities or merchandise
- Start-up costs for organization
- Video or film production
- Research projects
- Promotional merchandise
- Animal related causes
- Multi-year requests
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wells Fargo: Colorado Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.