Columbus Area Future Fund
Nebraska Community Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Civic Leadership Development Volunteerism & Philanthropy Entrepreneurship Youth Services
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Platte County, Nebraska
Location of residency: United States
NOTE: CAFF grants on an ongoing, annual basis. There is no set deadline for grant applications.
Columbus Area Future Fund
What We Fund
Our grant-making practices are guided by four key pillars:
- Building local leadership
- Expanding community philanthropy
- Energizing entrepreneurship
- Engaging youth and young people
We cannot guarantee that every proposal will be funded or that you will receive the full amount you requested, but we will consider all applications.
Each grant request will be reviewed and evaluated on its own merit based on the contents of the application. For this reason, it is important to provide clear and complete responses to all information requested.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Columbus Area Future Fund restricts its support to 501(c)(3) organizations, government entities or other types of organizations using the funds for a charitable purpose.
- If your organization is not a 501(c)(3) or government organization, please contact us as you prepare your grant application so we can verify that the purpose is charitable.
- We encourage grant requests for projects or programs that are consistent with our vision, mission, and values and:
- Will have a broad impact on the quality of life for a significant number of people
- Propose ways to address community issues and problems
- Leverage other sources of support
- Encourage others to get involved in addressing community needs
- Are creative in their approach to solving problems or capturing opportunities
- Are responsive to changing or emerging community needs
- Help develop community leadership
- Engage young people in the community
- Support innovative approaches to economic development
- Are sustainable over time
- The Columbus Area Future Fund cannot make grants to individuals, for political purposes including lobbying or legislative activity, for payment of interest or taxes, or for re-granting.
- We usually do not give priority funding for:
- Operating or maintenance expenses
- Membership fees
- Banquet or luncheon expenses
- Ticket sales for charitable fund-raising expenses
- Atkinson Community Foundation Fund
- Brown County Community Fund
- Butler County Area Foundation Fund
- Hebron Community Foundation Fund
- Imperial Community Foundation Fund
- McCook Community Foundation Fund: Community Grants
- Nemaha County Development Foundation Fund
- Norfolk Area Community Foundation Fund Grant
- Plattsmouth Community Foundation Fund
- The O'Neill Community Foundation Fund Grant
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”