Community Foundation Serving Southwest Colorado
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Colorado: Archuleta County, Dolores County, La Plata County, Montezuma County, San Juan County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Community Foundation serving Southwest Colorado invests and manages contributions and awards impactful grants to meet the needs of our 5-county community.
In 2013, we managed $3.7 million and infused almost $1 million in grants and scholarships. The Community Foundation’s mission is to facilitate growth, ensure effectiveness of philanthropic contributions and expand the culture of giving to meet the needs of our communities.
The Cornerstone Grant is intended to be simple to apply for, yet powerful in its outcomes. It is intended to make a difference in the lives of
individuals, families or our community.
- Supplies for students from families with limited incomes
- A piece of equipment that will assist children with disabilities participate in more activities
- Teaching equipment or materials
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To apply, the organization must be a 501(c)(3) or have a current fiscal sponsor with a letter of consent dated within the year.
- In order to apply, you must be a nonprofit organization that serves Southwest Colorado.
- Archuleta, San Juan, La Plata, Montezuma and Dolores Counties
- A nonprofit can only apply once a year.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cornerstone Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.