Community Foundation: Mini-grants
Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes, Inc.
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Chemung County, Steuben County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Chemung County, Steuben CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Because organizations cannot plan for every rainy day expense or future opportunity, a quick-decision turnaround and rolling deadline enables organizations to meet our community’s most critical needs without having to wait for the next Community Grants Program grant-making cycle. Mini grants are made from the more mundane – a vacuum cleaner for a parent resource center, to the more imperative - purchasing smoke detectors for low-income families. Mini grants are available throughout the year and are up to $1,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be registered 501(c)3 organizations located in and serving the citizens of Chemung and/or Southeastern Steuben counties, New York.
- Eligible for funding:
- Expenses not built into an organization’s annual budget
- Emergent needs
- Out of the ordinary projects/programs
- Organizations may submit multiple mini grant requests throughout the year.
- Organizations may not submit a request for the same program/project twice in one fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Community Foundation: Mini-grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.