BOLD Promise Scholarship Fund
Community Foundation of LouisvilleSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Mar 16, 2021 2:00pm PDT
Grant amount: US $2,000
Fields of work: All fields of work
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Daviess County, KentuckyView website Save
About this funder:
The BOLD Promise Scholarship Fund was established to provide scholarship assistance in the form of grants to help defray college or university expenses for students from Daviess County, KY who will be attending a post-secondary educational institution. Moreover, the purpose of the Bold Promise Scholarship is to increase the population of the work ready community through attainment of certificates, diplomas, and degrees.
Community Foundation of Louisville is the largest charitable foundation in Kentucky with $434 million in assets and more than 1,350 different funds, each with a charitable purpose defined by its donors. In 2014, the Community Foundation made over 8,000 grants totaling $45 million to local, national and international nonprofits.
A strong advocate for philanthropy across the Commonwealth, the Community Foundation of Louisville has a network of affiliate foundations, each working to support philanthropy in their region.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Daviess County, KY residents.
- Left college in good standing with 12 or fewer credit hours needed for completion of a program of study.
- Have completed at least 24 credit hours and have a demonstrated need for assistance to complete their education.
- Eligible colleges/universities must be a accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- The only exception will be for students who are attempting to complete a program not offered at a college or university located in Daviess County, KY, in which case grants may be considered for completion at another regionally accredited institution.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”