Kute Family Scholarship Fund
Community Foundation of Louisville
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Jefferson County, Kentucky
Age restriction: At least 22 years of age
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Community Foundation of Louisville is the largest charitable foundation in Kentucky with $434 million in assets and more than 1,350 different funds, each with a charitable purpose defined by its donors. In 2014, the Community Foundation made over 8,000 grants totaling $45 million to local, national and international nonprofits.
A strong advocate for philanthropy across the Commonwealth, the Community Foundation of Louisville has a network of affiliate foundations, each working to support philanthropy in their region.
The Kute Family Scholarship Fund was established by Stephen and Susan Kute to provide an opportunity to non-traditional female students to pursue a college education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Resident of Jefferson County, Kentucky
- Enrolled as a full-time student to attend an accredited college or university in the Greater Louisville Metropolitan Area
- Female, age 22 or above
- Demonstrate financial need
- A non-traditional student is one who:
- did not pursue any form of post-secondary education after graduating from high school for a minimum of 2 years; or
- the student who entered college directly out of high
school but never completed a degree – having sat out a minimum of 2
- Preference given to those enrolled in the Family Scholar House Program
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Kute Family Scholarship Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.