Community Foundation of Monroe County Grants
Community Foundation of Monroe County
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Next anticipated deadline: Oct 15, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Jan 15, 2019, Apr 15, 2019, Jul 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Monroe County, Michigan
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Unless otherwise specified in the original fund agreement, the Community Foundation awards grants only to charitable programs and organizations which benefit the people of Monroe County, Michigan.
- Special consideration will be given to proposals offering innovative solutions to community problems which stimulate the collaborative efforts of various community organizations and having broad community support and involvement.
- The Community Foundation of Monroe County makes every effort to be flexible in trying to meet community needs, but the following areas will generally not be considered for funding:
- Grants to individuals (except for scholarship programs);
- Grants to political campaigns or campaigns for the purpose of influencing legislation;
- Grants for sectarian religious purposes;
- Grants to annual fund raising drives;
- Grants to endowment campaigns;
- Grants for the operational phases of established programs;
- Grants for conferences or travel; nor
- Grants for scholarly research.
- At the present time, the Community Foundation of Monroe County does not make loans or multi-year grant commitments.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Community Foundation of Monroe County Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.