CFNCW Endowment Grant
Community Foundation of North Central WashingtonSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $50,000
Next deadline: May 2, 2020
Later deadlines: May 1, 2022
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in Washington: Chelan County, Douglas County, Okanogan CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
One of the most effective ways to improve our communities is through supporting and strengthening our local nonprofit organizations. One way to achieve this is providing opportunities for nonprofits to secure long-term financial sustainability.
The ideal grantee is a well-established, extraordinary organization making a significant impact on the community it serves. The organization must have experienced leadership at both the board and staff level who will use the Endowment Grant to move the organization to the next level of expertise.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant is a Chelan, Douglas or Okanogan county 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization who is in good standing with the IRS and who has been in operation for at least three (3) consecutive years;
- Organization must be reasonably healthy and stable and must not be experiencing any overwhelming threats to survival (e.g. major financial crisis, major leadership turnover or significant under-staffing);
- 100% of the board contributes financially.
- Who is NOT Eligible?
- Fiscally sponsored programs;
- Nonprofit organizations with budgets less than $25,000 and/or do not file an IRS Form 990;
- Private and public schools, private and public universities;
- Political organizations;
- Membership organizations, associations and civic groups such as Rotary or Kiwanis
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFNCW Endowment Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.