CFNCW: Methow Valley Fund Grant
Community Foundation of North Central WashingtonSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Okanogan County, Washington
Location of residency: Okanogan County, WashingtonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Methow Valley Fund exists to support the work of the charitable organizations of the Methow Valley. Created in 2006, it is one of the philanthropic funds managed by CFNCW. The Methow Valley Fund was established in order to:
- Contribute to a vibrant community through awards of grant funding in support of health and human services, education, arts and culture, the environment, social and public benefit projects.
- Assist non-profit and public organization in their development of strong, sustainable programs.
- Create a permanent endowment ensuring availability of local resources to fund projects serving local needs and opportunities long into the future.
- The Methow Valley Fund is advised by a diverse group of local volunteers. They live and work in the Valley and are passionate about the work being done by charitable organizations in our community. The advisors have first-hand knowledge of local needs and opportunities and of the successful impacts made by the organizations we fund.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Methow Valley Fund Grant is available annually to nonprofit organizations that are supporting programs and initiatives in the Methow Valley. The types of programs supported include:
- equipment purchases
- marketing outreach
- school field trips and education
- family health services
- capacity building
- music, art, theater
- other community needs
- Limitations and restrictions for all Community Grant Programs apply to this program, with the exception of Repeat Funding. Organizations may apply annually.
- Applicants who were previous year grantees must have expended the grant funding and completed a grant report before applying for new funding.
- Methow Valley nonprofits may also apply for Regional Impact Grants, but only if the request is for a project OUTSIDE of the Methow Valley district.
- Projects that address documented community needs will be given funding priority.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFNCW: Methow Valley Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.