Community Foundation of West Alabama: Education Grant
Community Foundation of West AlabamaSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Anticipated deadline: Nov 1, 2020
Applicant type: Teacher Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in Alabama: Bibb County, Fayette County, Greene County, Hale County, Lamar County, Marengo County, Pickens County, Sumter County, Tuscaloosa County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Alabama: Bibb County, Fayette County, Greene County, Hale County, Lamar County, Marengo County, Pickens County, Sumter County, Tuscaloosa County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- No grants are made to or for:
- Religious Organizations for religious purposes
- Dinners, Balls or other Ticketed Events
- Political Purposes
- Lobbying Activities
- Replacement of Government Grants or Funding
- Endowments or Other Discretionary Pools
- Ordinarily, we do not make grants for:
- Operating expenses unless they are for the initial stages of a pilot project
- Program expenses that occur on a regular basis (e.g. annual workshop series, regularly needed medical equipment or patient care)
- Regularly supported activities of fundraising organizations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Community Foundation of West Alabama: Education Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.