Elois Zeanah Endowed Scholarship
Community Foundation of West AlabamaSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Alabama
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Scholarship Recipient must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must attend a four-year college in Alabama
- Must be classified at least a college sophomore
- Must be a citizen and resident of Alabama and an Alabama high school graduate
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must provide a current college transcript
- Recipient may be male or female
- Must submit a two-page essay on assigned topic
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Elois Zeanah Endowed Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.