Arts, Culture & History, Community Support & Compassionate Care Grant Pathways
Community Foundation Santa Cruz CountySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $10,000 - US $50,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 28, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Santa Cruz County, California
Location of residency: Santa Cruz County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Since 1982, we have had the privilege of stewarding charitable gifts from generous locals who wanted to see our community thrive. Together with our donors, we’ve awarded a total of $90 million to local community organizations to date. In 2019, we will award $2 million in community grants to high-performing nonprofits serving Santa Cruz County, who are aligned with our funding priorities, responsive to the needs of our community, and are making a lasting impact on Santa Cruz County residents and their quality of life.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values drive our actions
- To bring together people, ideas, and resources to inspire philanthropy and accomplish great things
- To make Santa Cruz County thrive for all who call it home, now and in the future
- Accelerating Solutions. Building Trust. Advancing Opportunities.
Arts, Culture & History, Community Support & Compassionate Care grant pathways
The next chance to apply will be in 2020.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Operate as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, a project under the fiscal sponsorship of a nonprofit, or a public agency;
- If you have operated for less than three years, approach staff for further direction.
- Benefit residents in Santa Cruz County, the Summit, or the Pajaro Valley;
- Include Santa Cruz County residents on their board of directors;
- Adhere to a board-approved nondiscrimination policy regarding employment, governance, and service; and
- Have an operating budget greater than $250,000.
- We don't fund:
- Organizations that are not 501(c)(3) Public Charities, with the exception of projects under the fiscal sponsorship of a nonprofit, or a public agency.
- Organizations that discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, age, gender or sexual orientation.
- Individuals, except in the case of scholarships and Rydell Visual Arts Fund Fellowships.
- Religious organizations, except for nonsectarian purposes.
- Individual (public or private) schools, as distinct from a school district.
- Partisan political activities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Arts, Culture & History, Community Support & Compassionate Care Grant Pathways by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.