12.4.2 Payroll Department Grant
Community Foundation Serving Southwest ColoradoSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Deadline: Feb 22, 2021
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: La Plata County, Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save
About this funder:
The Community Foundation serving Southwest Colorado invests and manages contributions and awards impactful grants to meet the needs of our 5-county community. The concept of a Community Foundation is as ingenious as it is simple – it is a means to build, over time, substantial funds for the community through contributions.
The Community Foundation serves the five counties in SW Colorado -- LaPlata, Archuleta, Montezuma, Dolores and San Juan. Some donors have interests elsewhere that they fund through the Community Foundation.
The Payroll Department strategically designates its nonprofit giving in La Plata County with its 12.4.2 grants: two grants of $12,000 for two La Plata County organizations that support efforts in one of these areas:
- Human Services.
The Payroll Department is especially interested in supporting programs or collaborations that further the nonprofit’s mission and may need a boost while the organization secures sustainable funding.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization must be a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization; or be a project or organization under the fiscal agency of a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Your organization must support efforts in youth, environment, or human services.
- This grant requires a $7,000 match.
- For organizations to apply, they must be ready with a feasible matching plan.
- The Payroll Department defines matching funds as new donors, grants, corporate sponsors, etc. directly related to the match.
- These funds are not solicited prior to the grant award.
- The ultimate goal of the match is to provide a reason for the 12.4.2 grant recipients to reach out to new donors that they can hopefully convert to long-term donors.
- You do not have to be a client of the Payroll Department to be considered for the grant.
- Preference will be given to new programs and initiatives.
- Once you have received funds from this grant you are not eligible to apply for three years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the 12.4.2 Payroll Department Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.