Anderson Corporate Foundation: Headquarters Requests
Andersen Corporate Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $300,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jun 15, 2018 (Full proposal)
Later anticipated deadlines: Nov 15, 2018 (Full proposal), Feb 15, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Washington County, Minnesota, Counties in Wisconsin: Barron County, Pierce County, Polk County, St. Croix County Other eligible locations: Counties in Minnesota: Ramsey County, Washington County, Counties in Wisconsin: Barron County, Pierce County, Polk County, St. Croix County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: A letter of inquiry is required. If your inquiry fits within the foundation’s funding priorities, you will receive an invitation to submit an application, by the deadlines above.
The Andersen Corporate Foundation was established in 1941 with the mission “to better people’s lives and strengthen communities focusing primarily where Andersen employees live and work.” Since then, the foundation has donated more than $54 million to worthy causes.
- Single family, owner-occupied housing for individuals and families
- Senior housing projects that have a 25% occupancy rate for seniors receiving medical assistance
- Housing stability including services to support, transition to, or maintain affordable housing
- Healthcare for people living on low incomes
- Mental health therapy services
- Physical therapy services for people with disabilities
- Wellness and safety programs for seniors
- Facilities and equipment for organizations providing healthcare
- Limited and strategic support to public school districts for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education, grades K-12
- Youth development programs that focus on development of leadership skills and community engagement
- Environmental youth education programs that align with Andersen’s sustainability initiatives
- Food, clothing, and emergency assistance provided by food shelf organizations
- Community-based employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Services that support seniors ability to live safe sand independently in their homes.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Andersen Corporate Foundation allocates funding to qualified non-profit organizations to improve people’s lives and strengthen communities.
- Eligible communities are where Andersen employees live and work:
- Headquarters (Washington County, East Metro Area, or Western Wisconsin)
- Primary geographic priorities -
- Washington County, Minnesota and portions of western Wisconsin including St. Croix, Polk, Pierce, and Barron counties in western Wisconsin.
- Secondary geographic priorities include east metro area of the Twin Cities.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Anderson Corporate Foundation: Headquarters Requests by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.