Anderson Corporate Foundation: Non-Headquarters Requests
Andersen Corporate FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Feb 15, 2019 3:00pm PST
Later deadlines: Jun 15, 2019 4:00pm PDT, Nov 15, 2019 3:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Iowa: Dubuque County, Polk County, Warren County, Middlesex County, New Jersey, Marion County, Ohio, Page County, Virginia, Dunn County, Wisconsin Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Andersen Corporate Foundation was established in 1941 with the mission “to better people’s lives and strengthen communities focusing primarily where Andersen employees live and work.” Since then, the foundation has donated more than $54 million to worthy causes.
Focus areas include:
Andersen Corporate Foundation supports organizations that provide affordable housing to people living on low incomes including:
- Single family, owner-occupied housing for individuals and families
- Senior housing projects that have a 25% occupancy rate for seniors receiving medical assistance
- Housing stability including services to support, transition to, or maintain affordable housing
Health and Safety
Andersen Corporate Foundation supports organizations that provide services that seek to improve health and safety including:
- Healthcare for people living on low incomes
- Mental health therapy services
- Physical therapy services for people with disabilities
- Wellness and safety programs for seniors
- Facilities and equipment for organizations providing healthcare
Education and Youth Development
Andersen Corporation Foundation supports organizations that offer intellectual and social opportunities including:
- Limited and strategic support to public school districts for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education, grades K-12
- Youth development programs that focus on development of leadership skills and community engagement
- Environmental youth education programs that align with Andersen’s sustainability initiatives
Andersen Corporate Foundation supports organizations providing basic needs for people living on low incomes including:
- Food, clothing, and emergency assistance provided by food shelf organizations
- Community-based employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Services that support seniors ability to live safe sand independently in their homes.
Andersen Corporate Foundation supports select organizations that directly benefit the community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Andersen Corporate Foundation allocates funding to qualified non-profit organizations to improve people’s lives and strengthen communities.
- Eligible communities are where Andersen employees live and work:
- Dunn County, WI
- Des Moines, IA
- Dubuque, IA
- Luray, VA
- North Brunswick, NJ
- Marion, OH
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Anderson Corporate Foundation: Non-Headquarters Requests by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.