CFCM: Community Granting Fund
Community Foundation of Central Missouri
Grant amount: US $500 - US $1,500
Deadline: Aug 31, 2018 9:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Public College / University Public Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in Missouri: Adair County, Audrain County, Boone County, Callaway County, Cole County, Cooper County, Howard County, Macon County, Moniteau County, Randolph County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Missouri: Adair County, Audrain County, Boone County, Callaway County, Cole County, Cooper County, Howard County, Macon County, Moniteau County, Randolph County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of the Community Foundation of Central Missouri is to improve lives in our communities by promoting private giving for public good. Since its beginning in 2010, the Community Foundation of Central Missouri (CFCM) has become an expert in listening and responding to community needs by providing creative charitable solutions and resources.
- planned-giving and development support for nonprofits (fund raising software, temporary personnel, fund raising materials, etc.)
- human capacity development, especially for disadvantaged persons (equal opportunity, poverty reduction, schools, library, affordable housing, work force training, diversity training, etc.)
- senior adult services (transportation, delivery, health/respite care, home care, etc.)
- arts (dance, theater, music, visual arts, literary arts, etc.)
- environmental sustainability and public spaces (environment, recycling, food production—farmer’s markets, public transportation, parks, trails, conservation, neighborhoods, recreation, aesthetics, etc.)
- economic and public development (nonprofit efforts to spur local economies, projects to retain young families in smaller communities, etc.)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations may apply for grant support from the Community Granting Fund of
the Community Foundation of Central Missouri if they meet either of the following criteria:
- are exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and currently serve, or propose to serve, persons or communities in central Missouri (see County list above), or
- are units of local government or public education institutions or IRS qualifying civic organizations for charitable purposes located in central Missouri.
- No grants will be made to individuals, political parties, candidates, or political activities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFCM: Community Granting Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.