Community Impact Fund Grant
The Dallas FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Aug 1, 2019 3:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Dallas County, Texas
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Dallas Foundation offers grants to help meet the community's needs.
Since our founding in 1929, The Foundation has awarded more than $662 million in grants to more than 6,000 nonprofit agencies.
Community Impact Fund
Grants from the Community Impact Fund are offered each fall from the Foundation's general endowment. These grants support a variety of causes, including early learning, social services, and healthcare.
See previous grantees here
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for a grant, an organization must be a tax-exempt, nonprofit agency that serves a variety of charitable purposes.
- All of our competitively awarded grants go to agencies that serve Dallas County. Y
- our agency may be located outside the county; however, more than 50 percent of your agency's clients must be Dallas County residents to qualify for a competitive grant.
- Please note: Organizations are eligible to receive a competitive grant from The Dallas Foundation no more often than once every three years.
- Community Impact funds are generally not available for:
- Organizations that have received grants from our Field of Interest funds or Community Impact funds within the preceding three years
- Multi-year grants
- Annual Fund campaigns, underwriting of fundraising events, and marketing campaigns
- Religious purposes (although we do support educational and social service programs offered by faith-based organizations)
- Organizations located outside Dallas County, unless more than 50 percent of the agency's clients served are residents of Dallas County
- Debt retirement
- Start-up organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Community Impact Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.