Company of Biologists Scientific Meeting Grants
The Company of Biologists
Grant amount: Up to £6,000
Next deadline: Mar 27, 2018
Later deadlines: Jun 5, 2018, Sep 11, 2018, Jan 4, 2019
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Company of Biologists is a not-for-profit publishing organisation dedicated to supporting and inspiring the biological community.
The Company of Biologists uses the surplus it generates for the benefit of biology and the biological community. We support and encourage the sharing of knowledge across the biological community. Meeting Grants are intended for both large and small meetings. We support meetings, workshops and conferences in the fields covered by our journals, around the world.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications are invited from the organisers of a range of charitable activities.
- We support meetings, workshops and conferences in the fields covered by our journals, around the world.
- Organisers may use a grant from The Company of Biologists in a variety of ways, for example:
- to meet the expenses of a plenary or keynote speaker,
- assist with travel for early career scientists, or
- to reduce (or waive) registration fees.
- Please note that whilst the quality of science remains paramount, The Company of Biologists would prefer to support meetings and events where organisers have sought maximal feasible diversity in speakers in terms of geography, gender and age.
- Applications from professional fund-raisers will not be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Company of Biologists Scientific Meeting Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.