El Pomar Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our competitive process remains the primary grant making vehicle for organizations to receive funding. We are a general purpose foundation, which means the Trustees approve grants across a wide spectrum of focus areas including:
- arts and culture,
- civic and community initiatives,
- health, and
- human services.
Under our competitive process we accept applications for general operating, program, and capital support.
Please note, if funded through the competitive process applicants must wait three years (36 months) before submitting a new application. If declined applicants must wait one year (12 months) before submitting a new application.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization is eligible to apply for a grant from El Pomar Foundation if:
- It is an active 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Its activities take place in Colorado
- If requesting capital support, your request is less than $100,000
- The Foundation does not accept grant applications for grant support to:
- Other foundations or nonprofits that distribute money to recipients of its own selection
- Organizations that practice discrimination of any kind
- Organizations that do not have fiscal responsibility for the proposed project
- Organizations that do not have an active 501(c)(3) nonprofit IRS determination letter
- Camps, camp programs, or other seasonal activities
- Religious organizations for support of religious programs
- Cover deficits or debt elimination
- Cover travel, conferences, conventions, group meetings, or seminars
- Influence legislation or support candidates for political office
- Produce videos or other media projects
- Fund research projects or studies
- Primary or secondary schools (K-12). El Pomar will consider, on a limited basis, capital requests from nonpublicly funded secondary schools
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Competitive Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.