Community Impact Grants at The Community Foundation
The Community Foundation for a Greater RichmondSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Feb 21, 2021
Grant amount: US $15,000 - US $50,000
Fields of work: Health Care Access & Delivery Wellness & Healthy Living Community/Public Safety Youth Development & Leadership Career/College Preparation Academic Success & Enrichment Economic Services & Development Arts / Culture Access & Participation Show all
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, College / University, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Virginia: Chesterfield County, Colonial Heights city, Goochland County, Hanover County, Henrico County, Hopewell city, Petersburg city, Powhatan County, Richmond city Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
TCF is committed to improving the quality of life for residents of the Greater Richmond region.
We work closely with our funding partners and grantees to advance these goals:
- Cultural Vibrancy: Our goal is for community members to access and appreciate arts and cultural opportunities.
- Economic Prosperity: Our goal is for our region's resources to be sustainable and our residents to be economically stable and secure.
- Educational Success: Our goal is for young people to achieve in school, engage in their community and be prepared for the workforce.
- Health & Wellness: Our goal is for community members to be safe and healthy.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Proposals are accepted from 501(c)(3) charitable organizations located in The Community Foundation's service area, which includes: the cities of Colonial Heights, Hopewell, Petersburg and Richmond, as well as the counties of Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, and Powhatan.
- All preliminary proposals must be submitted to The Community Foundation, which determines the funding partner that will consider the request.
- Organizations are limited to competitive grant support one time in a calendar year from TCF and/or its funding partners. From time to time, exceptions may be made if funding partners extend an invitation or undertake a special initiative.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”