Con Alma Health Foundation Grants
Con Alma Health FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $7,500 - US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 24, 2020 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: New Mexico
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Con Alma Health Foundation is organized to be aware of and respond to the health rights and needs of the culturally and demographically diverse peoples and communities of New Mexico.
We seek to improve health status and access to health care services, and advocates for health policies whichaddress the health needs of all.
Con Alma’s work is guided by six core values that leads us to:
- Improve the health status of all New Mexicans
- Maintain the public trust
- Involve, collaborate and partner with New Mexico communities
- Innovate and lead
- Teach and learn
- Be an effective advocate for policies that improve health in New Mexico
Con Alma Health Foundation defines health broadly to include not only physical health, but also mental, emotional, behavioral, social, oral, environmental, economic, and spiritual health and well-being.
Con Alma Health Foundation Grants
Con Alma provides grants for three purposes:
- Project Support to organizations seeking funding for a specific set of activities, a limited period of time, focused group of beneficiaries, or particular goals that fall within the organization’s mission, but do not include your entire scope of operations.
- We provide General Operating/Core Support for organizations that need funding for their mission and scope of operations in their entirety, without a particular project focus. Organizations that primarily or exclusively provide direct services are not eligible to apply for general operating/core support.
- Technical Assistance/Capacity Building funding is available for projects focused on expanding or improving the ability of an organization (and/or non-profit sector) to fulfill its purpose and carry out its mission effectively.
You may apply once, for one type of funding (except if applying to the Northern NM Health Grants Group). You are not guaranteed to receive the type of funding you select. If, upon review of your application, we feel another type of funding is more appropriate, we will revise the type accordingly and may request additional information from you.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All grants are limited to 501(c)(3) organizations or organizations with an approved 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor. If you have a question related to fiscal sponsorship requirement, contact our Program Director.
- The purpose of the grant must benefit people living in New Mexico.
- Organizations working directly with pueblo or tribal communities/nations or within their jurisdictions must submit a letter of support from the tribe(s)/nation(s) involved as an attachment to the application.
- No grant will be made to individuals, or to fund scholarships/fellowships, capital or endowment campaigns, annual fundraising campaigns, event sponsorships, emergency repairs, debt liquidation, clinical research, or direct financial subsidy of health services to individuals or groups.
- No grant will be made to fund political campaigns, lobbying activities, or other activities prohibited by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- No grant will be made to fund construction or renovation.
- Purchases of property or equipment are limited to $5,000 per item.
- An organization that has previously received a CAHF grant may apply for additional grants in subsequent years. Successful recurring requests must show that the organization has built upon previous strategies. The Foundation generally will not consider ongoing funding for the same activity)
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Con Alma Health Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.