Conagra Brands Foundation Community Grants
Conagra Brands FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Arkansas: Pope County, Washington County, Stanislaus County, California, Counties in Colorado: Adams County, Arapahoe County, Denver County, Douglas County, Worth County, Georgia, Counties in Illinois: Coles County, Cook County, DuPage County, Fayette County, LaSalle County, Marion County, Counties in Indiana: Jasper County, Marion County, White County, Counties in Iowa: Black Hawk County, Fremont County, Lee County, Pottawattamie County, Sac County, Jefferson County, Kentucky, Washington County, Maryland, Counties in Michigan: Allegan County, Branch County, Lapeer County, Counties in Minnesota: Blue Earth County, Hennepin County, Le Sueur County, Nicollet County, Waseca County, Counties in Missouri: Jasper County, Macon County, Counties in Nebraska: Douglas County, Lancaster County, Washoe County, Nevada, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, Counties in Ohio: Fulton County, Miami County, Counties in Pennsylvania: Northumberland County, Somerset County, Counties in Tennessee: Cocke County, Dickson County, Gibson County, Madison County, Shelby County, King County, Washington, Counties in Wisconsin: Dodge County, Dunn County, Milwaukee County, Walworth County, Washington County, Waukesha County Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: Nonprofit organizations based in the USA are eligible to submit one online Letter of Intent (LOI) between December 1 and the deadline above. The Foundation reviews LOIs on a rolling basis.
Conagra Brands Foundation
We believe everyone has a right to healthy and nutritious food. However, this is not the reality for many, as food insecurity exists in every county of the United States.
To make an impact and raise awareness of food insecurity, the Conagra Brands Foundation engages our employees, partners with leading local and national nonprofits, and inspires others to create a world where people have access to the food they need to reach their full potential.
Through our community impact grant program, the Conagra Brands Foundation continues to build upon our rich heritage of investing in the communities where Conagra Brands operates. We partner with respected community-based nonprofits that provide highly effective programs to transform people’s lives.
The LOI must strategically align with our core areas of focus which include:
- food access
- nutrition education
- cooking skills
- healthy and active lifestyles
- select urban agricultural programs that have a clear community focus and provide entrepreneurial skills to help individuals participate in the farm to fork economy
Partnership and collaboration is essential, especially when working to impact large social issues. Therefore, we seek partnerships with highly respected nonprofit organizations with leadership teams that challenge the current status quo with innovative approaches that result in viable solutions.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Conagra Brands Foundation supports select nonprofit organizations that align with our core focus areas.
- Preference is given to highly effective nonprofits with high-impact projects that occur in and near the communities where our employees live and work.
- Contributions are not considered for:
- Fiscal agents
- Political campaigns or organizations whose mission is to influence legislation
- Religious organizations seeking to further a denominational or sectarian purpose
- Organizations that discriminate. Organizations are required to provide documentation of an inclusive non-discrimination policy that applies to employees, volunteers and clients. The policy must at least specify protections for the characteristics of sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law. Omitting this information may result in the immediate rejection of the application or request.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Conagra Brands Foundation Community Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.