Conservation Leadership Programme: Conservation Follow-Up Award
Conservation Leadership Programme
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 26, 2018
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Brazil, China, Egypt, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Oman, South Africa, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam Expand all
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: Please be aware that the CLP application cycle for 2018 grants is delayed.
Grants and coaching support are available to teams addressing a conservation issue raised by recommendations in a project previously supported by CLP. Projects should be focused on direct conservation outputs, for example lobbying, awareness raising, education, training and monitoring. Applications for Follow-up Awards will only be considered once a full final report, financial report and evaluation form have been submitted for the initial project. As with the Future Conservationist Award, results and data from Conservation Follow-Up Award projects should inform national action plans and international priority setting.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The award is available to CLP project teams that have received a Future Conservationist Award.
- In 2016, CLP funding is available to teams conducting projects in the following countries:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Mozambique, Lybia, South Africa
- Eurasia: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey
- Latin America & Caribbean: Brazil, Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico
- Asia & Pacific: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam
- Middle East: Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, United Arab Emirates
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Conservation Leadership Programme: Conservation Follow-Up Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.