Consolidated Communications: California Funding
Consolidated Communications FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $250,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in California: Placer County, Sacramento County, Ventura County, Yolo County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
At Consolidated Communications, we live and work in the communities we serve and we are committed to being a community partner. The Consolidated Communications Foundation was founded in 1992 by employees and management in our California market and later expanded to our Kansas market.
To date, the California and Kansas chapters of the Foundation have given more than $5.5 million to communities through local non-profits and organizations who are serving those in need and creating more vibrant communities in which to live and work.
Our Foundation is funded through the generosity of our current and retired employees, who voluntarily make payroll contributions that are matched by the company.
Strong community involvement has long been a commitment of Consolidated Communications. Through the support of employees and management, we are able to continue our legacy of giving back to the communities where our employees and customers live, work and play.
All administrative costs of our Foundation are absorbed by Consolidated Communications, so 100 percent of all funds donated by employees and the company go directly to the organizations in need.
The mission of the Consolidated Communications Foundation is to give back to the communities we serve by supporting non-profit organizations that serve those in need and create more vibrant communities in which to live and work.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations with a 501(c)(3) IRS exempt status may apply.
- Funding will be awarded to organizations designated by employees and which benefit Consolidated Communications’ Northern California service area, including the communities of:
- Antelope, Arden Park, Arden-Arcade, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Curtis Park, East Sacramento, East Sacramento, Elk Grove, Downtown Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Fruitridge, Granite Bay, Land Park, Lincoln, Midtown Sacramento, Natomas, North Highlands, Oak Park, Orangevale, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Town & Country, West Sacramento.
- Those excluded from consideration for funding by the Consolidated Communications Foundation include:
- Organizations without a 501(c)(3) IRS exempt status, except for some government organizations, such as schools
- Organizations that practice discrimination by race, color, creed, gender, sexual preference or national origin
- Political activities or organizations
- Religious organizations for sectarian purposes
- Fraternal, veteran or labor groups when serving only their membership
- Special occasion or goodwill advertising
- Loans or loan guarantees
- Cause related marketing
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Consolidated Communications: California Funding by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.