Cooke Foundation Grants
Cooke FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 4, 2019 8:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 1, 2020 7:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Hawaii
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Cooke Foundation supports worthy endeavors in the community that the family feels will make a significant difference in the betterment and welfare of the people of Hawai`i.
The Foundation’s priority interests are
- arts, culture, humanities;
- environment; and
- human services.
The Foundation may choose to fund over a number of years. In the case of a multi-year pledge, payments are released in twelve-month intervals, and each payment is contingent on receipt of a satisfactory progress report.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be classified under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applicants must be in existence for five years based on the IRS ruling date of federal income tax exemption and be in stable financial condition.
- Requests for more than $5,000 should demonstrate that the Cooke Foundation portion of the budget does not exceed 30% of the total project budget
- The Cooke Foundation encourages Hawaii non-profit organizations to build their long-term sustainability through support from diverse funding sources such as foundation grants, public grants and contracts, individual donations, and earned income.
- The Foundation does not make grants to supporting organizations classified under section 509(a)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Foundation does not generally fund
- funds for re-granting;
- conferences, festivals, and similar one-time events;
- religious programs;
- activities that have already occurred;
- scholarships; and
- grants to individuals or for the benefit of identified individuals.
- The Foundation generally does not provide ongoing funding, support any one program for more than two consecutive years, or fund any one organization for more than two consecutive years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cooke Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.