COPIC Medical Foundation Grants
COPIC Medical Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 2, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Aug 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Research, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Wyoming Expand all
Location of residency: Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Wyoming Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The COPIC Medical Foundation has provided more than $7 million in grant funding to over 100 organizations since it was founded. The Foundation is dedicated to supporting promising health care initiatives that focus on improving outcomes through:
- The education and training of health care professionals and health care teams.
- Development, implementation, or changes in health care-related systems, tools, and processes.
- Pilot programs designed to improve the delivery of medicine.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations seeking funding must qualify as exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applications are accepted from states in which we provide medical liability insurance:
- CO, IA, WI, MN, OK, WY
- We look for collaborative grants when the requested amount is significant (above $75,000).
- COPIC Medical Foundation does not provide general operating support.
- We do not fund bricks and motor, capital campaigns, operating costs, EHR related costs, or equipment
- There are some exceptions when it comes to equipment.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the COPIC Medical Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.