Coral Gables Community Foundation Grant
Coral Gables Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 13, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 5, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Miami-Dade County, Florida
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Coral Gables Community Foundation supports non-profit organizations that address issues within our focus areas – Education, Arts & Culture, Historic Preservation and Social & Health Services – and that serve those who live, work, learn or play in Coral Gables. We encourage all interested non-profit organizations to review the following Grant Guidelines:
Reviewing, considering and awarding grant proposals requires considerable time and attention. The Community Giving Committee reviews the grant applications and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Community Foundation. Grants from the Foundation do not typically exceed $5,000.
Each grant application is subject to a review process that may last 30-60 days. All applicants will be notified in writing or via email regarding the status of their grant.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- A 501(c)3 determination letter is required to receive funding.
- We generally will not consider funding requests for the following:
- Sectarian or religious activities
- Political activities or organizations
- Grants directly to individuals.
- Annual fundraising campaigns
- Special events or fundraisers
- Organizations operating outside the United States
- Organizations seeking support for tickets, tables or advertising for fundraising events
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Coral Gables Community Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.