Corporate Giving Program: Requests under $1000
Perdue Farms, Inc.
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Next deadline: Aug 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Sep 1, 2018, Oct 1, 2018, Nov 1, 2018, Dec 1, 2018, Jan 1, 2019, Feb 1, 2019, Mar 1, 2019, Apr 1, 2019, May 1, 2019, Jun 1, 2019, Jul 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: California, Delaware, Georgia (US state), Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington Expand all
Location of residency: California, Delaware, Georgia (US state), Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Perdue Farms is the family-owned parent company of Perdue Foods and Perdue AgriBusiness. Perdue Farms are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for everyone we touch through innovative food and agricultural products.
Through Perdue Farms PERDUE®, HARVESTLAND® and COLEMAN NATURAL® food brands; through Perdue Farms agricultural products and services; and through Perdue Farms stewardship and corporate responsibility programs, Perdue Farms are committed to making Perdue the most trusted name in food and agricultural products.
At Perdue, Perdue Farms believe in responsible food and agriculture.
What We Support
We believe in putting our resources where there is direct benefit to a broad-based spectrum of the community.
We strive to strengthen our communities by focusing our efforts on education, agriculture, the environment, health and social services, public safety and fighting hunger and poverty.
We also support events that celebrate the heritages and cultures of our communities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Perdue Farms Incorporated Corporate Giving contributions are limited to programs and events that are nonprofit and tax-exempt.
- Perdue Farms Incorporated Corporate Giving can only consider requests from organizations that have IRS 501(c)(3) status.
- Organizations requesting support must provide a Tax Payer Identification number and must be able to submit, upon request, a copy of the IRS letter affirming the organization's tax-exempt status.
- Where we provide support:
- Perdue Farms Incorporated Corporate Giving charitable giving programs are designed to support organizations and programs that benefit the communities where large numbers of our associates live and work.
- We will consider requests from organizations in the States of California, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington.
- Preference will be given to the programs in the communities in and around our major facilities.
- We may give additional preference to organizations in which our associates have direct involvement, but the over-arching consideration is the betterment of the community.
- We typically do not provide additional funds to organizations we already support through a local United Way campaign.
- So that we can focus on these objectives, we are unable to consider requests:
- From service, fraternal or veterans organizations
- From churches or organizations associated with particular religious denominations
- From political action or lobbying groups
- To aid a single individual or family
- To sponsor an individual or team
- To support a participatory fund-raising event, such as a team walk, golf tournament or banquet
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Corporate Giving Program: Requests under $1000 by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.