Costco Wholesale Grants
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Qualifying for a Grant
We specifically focus on programs supporting:
- education and
- health and human services.
The United Way, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the Red Cross are examples in our charitable giving. Costco Wholesale is committed to supporting charitable and community activities in the markets where we do business. These campaigns allow us to reach a large number of agencies which address the needs of many within our Costco Wholesale communities.
Our Charitable Contributions Committee is charged with overseeing our charitable giving and encouraging decentralization of charitable giving so that the greatest impact is where Costco's employees and members live and work.
A lead time of at least 3 months, prior to your program or event, will allow us to give timely consideration to your request.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations, which meet our giving guidelines and focus areas, are considered.
- We focus on charitable programs and community activities in the markets where we do business. For locations, click here.
- Please see Overhead Calculation Document for how to calculate the organization's overhead percentage.
- Generally, Costco does not grant funds of more than 10% of the total program budget.
- We typically do not consider more than one grant request per fiscal year (September - August) for each organization.
- We do not provide direct aid to:
- Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
- Transportation and travel expenses
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Government agencies
- Loans or investments
- Research studies
- Athletic teams, events, or sponsorships
- Animal related programs, including shelters
- Merchandise for fundraisers and auctions
- Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional association meetings
- Individual primary and secondary schools
- Merchandise promotions, partnerships or advertising
- General awareness campaigns
- Development or production of books, films, videos, television programs, or websites
- Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and raffles
- Deficit funding
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Costco Wholesale Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.