Taylor/ Blakeslee University Fellowships
Council for the Advancement of Science Writing
Grant amount: US $5,000
Deadline: Mar 18, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree and must convince the CASW selection committee of their ability to pursue a career in writing about science for the general public.
- CASW welcomes anyone who can show good writing skills and interest in science journalism to seek these fellowships.
- Journalists with at least two years of mass media experience are particularly invited to apply.
- This can include work on a college newspaper, or other journalistic experience involving reporting in any field.
- Fellows may attend school either full-time or part-time.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Fellowships are not available to those intending to pursue careers in technical writing.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Taylor/ Blakeslee University Fellowships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.