County of Montezuma Cares Coronavirus Relief Program
Montezuma CountySuggest an update
Deadline: Nov 30, 2020
Grant amount: US $500 - US $10,000
Fields of work: All fields of work
Applicant type: Nonprofit, For-Profit Business
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Montezuma County, Colorado
Location of residency: Montezuma County, ColoradoView website Save
Montezuma County has received CARES Act funds to help local businesses and non-profit organizations that have experienced business disruption due to COVID-19. Five hundred dollars is available to all eligible Montezuma County businesses with additional information required to request up to a total of $10,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Montezuma County will consider proposals from for-profit and non-profit businesses including 501(c)(6) and 501(c)(3) organizations, and home-based businesses that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Business/organization must be located within Montezuma County.
- The business/organization is still in business and working to reopen or stay open.
- All requests will be asked to provide receipts and/or financial documentation to demonstrate need.
- Eligible Funding Requests:
- Reimbursement of any COVID-19 related expenses that have already occurred including masks, sanitizer, plexiglass, signage, technology needs, or other costs incurred to accommodate social distancing and public health requirements. Receipts are required.
- Funds may be used for COVID-19 related expenses still needed to meet public health and social distancing requirements (PPE equipment, technology and signage). Please provide quotes or specific pricing information. If approved, the County will make payment after all receipts are received.
- Funds may be used for costs of business interruption caused by required closures (this may include rent, utilities, and personnel). Requests must not duplicate funding already received for this purpose from other COVID-19 related grants or relief programs including, but not limited to, PPP and EIDL loans.
- Funds may be used for costs expended for any events that were cancelled (posters, t-shirts, etc.).
- Funds may be used to help meet anticipated needs to remain open through the end of the year (heaters for restaurants so they can utilize outdoor space, tents, etc.). Please provide quotes or specific pricing information. If approved, Region 9 will make payment after all receipts are received.
- All funding is subject to review, audit, and final determination by the Department of Treasury. Any funds spent that are not in compliance with their requirements must be returned to Montezuma County.
- Ineligible Requests:
- Marijuana businesses and liquor stores
- Businesses that are already permanently closed