COVID-19 Emergency Response Grants
Dunkin' Joy in Childhood FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: We have heard from an extraordinary number of incredible organizations. Because we made a commitment to disburse funds as quickly as possible, the application is now closed. We will be reviewing final applications and notifying organizations of awards and declinations as soon as possible. Applications will also be kept on file should additional funding become available.
The novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has created unprecedented challenges for health and hunger relief organizations. The Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation is activating $1.25 million in emergency funding to support organizations on the frontlines of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) response. Emergency grants from the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation are meant to provide flexible funding for organizations so they can apply for the support they need.
What do these grants cover?
Emergency grants are meant to help organizations immediately respond to the surge of demand for essential services from people directly impacted by COVID-19.
Our grants typically range from $5,000 to $25,000, but we urge you to apply for the funding you need.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in the health or hunger relief space providing essential services to people impacted by COVID-19.
- Can I apply for a grant if my organization has already received funding from the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation for three consecutive years?
- Due to unprecedented circumstances, we are making an exception to our three-year rule and providing funding to organizations who have already received grants from us for three years in a row.
- I have already submitted an application for a grant with the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation this year. Does that make me ineligible for this funding?
- Emergency COVID-19 grants are independent of other grants and programming.
- Can I apply for an unrestricted grant?
- In light of this unprecedented pandemic, the Foundation is expanding its mission and providing flexible funding to organizations.
- Applications for programming outside of COVID-19 or to cover regular operations during the pandemic will not be considered.