COVID-19 Emergency School Nutrition Funding
GENYouthSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Fields of work: Food Delivery & Distribution Services
Applicant type: School District, Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
Calling all Principals, School Nutrition Managers, School Nutrition Directors and District Superintendents!!
GENYOUth is providing grants of up to $3,000 per school to supply much-needed resources for meal distribution and delivery efforts to get food to students during COVID-19. From soft-sided coolers, bags and containers for individual servings, to protective gear for food service sanitation and safety, this equipment will help ensure our children continue to receive the nutritious meals they need.
Applications will be reviewed and approved on a rolling basis.
About the Funding Opportunity
- You may apply for a maximum of $3,000 in funding per school building
- Each school may only submit one application
- The person completing the application must be one of the following:
- School Principal
- School Nutrition Manager
- District School Nutrition Director
- District Superintendent
- Each application is for a single school to apply. If multiple schools from a school district would like to apply, a separate application is required for each school.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The applicant, principal and school nutrition manager will be notified of the decision on your application within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
- If your application is approved, you will receive your funding shortly after receiving your email notification.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- School must be located in the United States
- School must participate in the National School Lunch Program
- School must include at least one of the grades K-12
- School must be located in a recognized “brick and mortar” school building