Cox Charitable Giving - Northeast Region Community - Cleveland, Connecticut, and Rhode Island
Cox Communications, Inc
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Aug 31, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Rhode Island, Counties in Connecticut: Hartford County, New Haven County, Tolland County, Cuyahoga County, Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Cox's Northeast Region and our markets in Cleveland, Connecticut and Rhode Island areas are grateful to be able to support the communities we serve. We partner with community organizations and charitable groups to lend our communications strength to their efforts in order to elevate their worthwhile causes while simultaneously telling their stories.
Our Local Giving Concerns
We demonstrate what we firmly believe by our focused areas of giving. We concentrate our support in, but are not limited to, the following key areas:
- Environment – We support organizations and initiatives that encourage environmental sustainability and conservation.
- Civic and Community – We support charitable and community organizations that make a positive difference in the communities we serve.
- Youth & Education – We support programs targeted toward providing children the essentials they need to grow up into self-supporting and contributing members of society.
- Realizing the importance of education, we support initiatives that enhance educational efforts, particularly at the K-12 level.
- Diversity – We support organizations that directly support the many facets of the richly diverse communities we serve.
- Technology – We support initiatives that enhance technology curriculum for children, particularly at the K-12 level.
How We Can Help
In the Northeast Region, Cox offers a variety of options for helping community organizations to reach their maximum potential through cash grants, in-kind donations, public service announcement plans and more.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Cox's primary focus is on youth, technology, education, diversity and environmental issues.
- Cox supports events, programs and initiatives that further our goal of building strong communities and enriching the lives of those we serve.
- Cox supports organizations that provide services in the Cox Communications service areas.
- Preference may also be given to programs that provide a unique service, not being duplicated in the area.
- Cox does not support the following:
- Organizations that discriminate
- Sports teams
- Parent teacher organizations, associations or booster clubs for individual schools
- Endowment funds
- Religious or political organizations
- Courtesy services for administrative facilities
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cox Charitable Giving - Northeast Region Community - Cleveland, Connecticut, and Rhode Island by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.