Cox Charities Grant Cycle
Arizona Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: May 29, 2020 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Arizona: Cochise County, Maricopa County, Pima County, Pinal County
Location of residency: ArizonaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Cox Charities awards grants on an annual basis to nonprofit organizations that serve the areas served by Cox Arizona. Funds are used to directly support K-12 youth-education programs and not general or capital funds. Funding decisions are made by a committee comprised of Cox employees who contribute to Cox Charities and Cox Charities fundraising partners.
Grants are awarded on an annual basis in response to applications from non-profit 501(c)(3) qualified organizations whose goals and programs meet our mission statement. We make every effort to direct our contributions where they can have the greatest impact while addressing the most critical needs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any Arizona 501(c)(3) organization may apply.
- Cox Charities supports programs that directly support K-12 aged youth education and technology programs.
- Organizations must demonstrate a non-discrimination policy regarding staff, employment, governing board and service delivery based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or national origin, and provide evidence of the policy.
- Organizations must serve one of the following geographic regions:
- Maricopa County (Phoenix and surrounding areas);
- Pinal County (Casa Grande and surrounding areas);
- Pima County (Tucson and surrounding areas);
- Cochise County (Sierra Vista and surrounding areas).
- Organizations are required to have a completed and visible profile on ACF’s website.
- Your organization (or fiscal sponsor) must be a 501(c)(3)
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) status must use a fiscal agent to apply on their behalf.
- Fiscal agents must have a visible profile on the ACF website, and also be a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Organizations must be in good standing with the IRS at the time of review
- Proposals for $10,000 or less are preferred.
- Cox Charities does not directly fund administrative costs, supplies or general funds for schools.
- (Educational programs that apply outside of school hours may apply).
- Your organization cannot be:
- a Church;
- Foundation raising funds on behalf of or to benefit another organization;
- Little League, Pop Warner or other youth sports program;
- PTO (Parent-Teacher Organization);
- Public, Private or Charter School/
- Grant funds will not be used for any of the following: Capital Expenditures buildings, vehicles, etc.), non-program specific administrative costs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cox Charities Grant Cycle by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.