Crown Point Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $12,000
Next deadline: Feb 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Jun 1, 2020, Sep 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Lake County, Indiana
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Crown Point Community Foundation will consider grant applications for projects in the following Fields of Interest:
- Health and Human Services,
- Civic Affairs,
- Preservation and Conservation,
- Arts and Culture,
- Animal Related.
When reviewing grant applications, the Crown Point Community Foundation will give consideration to the following guidelines:
- Distributions from the Crown Point Community Foundation Endowment Fund shall be limited to projects within the territorial boundaries of Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Lowell and Winfield in South Lake County.
- Only one grant application per organization or agency will be eligible within a 12-month period.
- The potential community impact of the grant and the number of people who will benefit.
- The extent of local volunteers’ involvement and support for the project.
- The composition and level of commitment of the organization’s directors/trustees.
- The organization’s fiscal responsibility and management qualifications.
- The ability of the organization to obtain additional funding to implement the project.
- The organization’s ability to provide funding after a long-term grant has expired.
- The Foundation operates without discrimination as to age, race, religion, sex, disability, or national origin in the consideration of grant requests.
- The Foundation funds only grant seekers who do not unlawfully discriminate as to age, race, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Crown Point Community Foundation is interested in funding projects, which will improve the quality of life for citizens in Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Lowell and Winfield areas.
- The Foundation supports public charitable organization dedicated to building permanently endowed funds that distribute grants for community needs.
- Grants are usually made to non-profit organizations exempt from federal taxation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and to other charitable civic organizations.
- Grants are primarily awarded to underwrite program expenses or to fund capital expenditures.
- Grants are usually not made for endowment purposes.
- No grants may be used for any political campaign, or to support attempts to influence the legislature of any governmental body.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CPCF Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.