Deluxe Corporation Foundation Grants - Minnesota: Economic Empowerment and Crisis & United Way Grants
Deluxe Corporation Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $250,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Minnesota: Anoka County, Carver County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Washington County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Minnesota: Anoka County, Carver County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Washington County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About the Foundation
The Deluxe Corporation Foundation focuses on long-term solutions that help people, businesses and communities thrive and grow. Since 1954, the Foundation has awarded $105 million to charitable organizations, including more than $2.2 million in 2016.
- Job skills and placement
- Financial literacy
- Tutoring programs
- Red Cross partnership
- Food shelves
- Domestic abuse
View the grant page for art grants here.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Deluxe Corporation Foundation accepts grant proposals from nonprofit organizations that meet the following criteria:
- The below list includes examples of what the Deluxe Corporation Foundation does not fund:
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) tax-exemption determination letters
- Sponsorships (e.g., events, conferences, fundraisers)
- Political organizations or projects
- Lobbying efforts
- Fraternal organizations
- Religious programs
- Travel expenses
- Start-up programs
- Athletic or recreational programs
- Civic organizations
- Health, including: hospitals, patient care, specific health issues
- Pre-K – 12 schools Colleges/Universities (request for proposal only)
- Animal rescue programs
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Deluxe Corporation Foundation Grants - Minnesota: Economic Empowerment and Crisis & United Way Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.