Banks Family Foundation Grants
Banks Family FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Nov 1, 2020 (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Fields of work: Academic Success & Enrichment Education - K through 12 Children’s Health & Pediatrics Children With Disabilities Children’s Mental Health Child Welfare Services Youth Services Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Alameda County, California
Location of residency: Alameda County, CaliforniaView website Save
About this funder:
Create the opportunities for kids to be kids. Empower youths to become responsible adults by supporting organizations that benefit the health, education and welfare of the children of Oakland, California.
The Banks Family Foundation provides grants to organizations and agencies located in Northern Alameda Country. The Foundation is interested in providing funding for programs that directly serve the health, education and welfare of youth.
Grants may range from a few hundred dollars up to $15,000. In unique circumstances, we would consider a more significant grant for a program having a major impact in our areas of interest.
The Banks Family Foundation accepts grant applications on a continuous basis. Grant disbursements are made annually. The applications must be consistent with the mission and guidelines established by the Trustees. The Trustees appreciate applications that are concise and accurate.
Grant disbursements are scheduled to be made annually in December. Applications should be received by November 1 by U.S. mail.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All new grant requests are limited to organizations located in Oakland, California.
- All applicants must have tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status as a non-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Foundation's focus is on programs that benefit the health, education and welfare of children in Oakland, California.
- Organizations are limited to two grants in three calendar years.
- The Foundation does not consider applications that:
- Request funding for an individual or family
- Request funding for capital campaigns
- Request funding for special events/trainings
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”