Cruise Industry Charitable Foundation Grant
Cruise Industry Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $15,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
The Foundation actively supports programs that meet the needs of economically disadvantaged populations. Proposals that incorporate partnerships with community groups and local organizations are encouraged.
CICF makes grants to organizations that are located or operate in U.S. communities where the cruise industry maintains vessel operations, employs significant numbers of individuals, or purchases products and services from strategic business partners; and that carry out programs and activities that confer significant local community benefits. Thus, CICF considers grants from organizations that operate in communities where the cruise industry does business whether in port or non-port states.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Potential grantees must be public charities within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
- Potential grantees must be from organizations that do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin, or disability.
- CICF limits grant donations to any single organization to a maximum of a three year commitment, in an effort to support as many worthy organizations as possible.
- Grants must be used for direct program cost or funding for specific programs or activities.
- Charitable requests from the communities where the industry does business are given priority consideration.
Proposals that incorporate partnerships with community groups and local organizations are encouraged.
- Charitable requests will not be considered from individuals, fraternal organizations, religious organizations, political organizations, or organizations that conduct lobbying activity.
- No charitable grant received may be used to fund lobbying or political activity, either directly or indirectly.
- Grant recipients may not use more than 10% of the grant for overhead costs or staff salaries.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cruise Industry Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.