CSWEP Environmental Professionals Grant Program
Connecticut Society for Women Environmental ProfessionalsSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Deadline: Feb 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Connecticut
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Connecticut Society for Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP-CT) is chapter of a national non-profit professional association of individuals involved or interested in environmental law, science, business and policy.
The mission of SWEP-CT is to:
- encourage and promote the leadership, achievement, and professional and personal development of women in the environmental professions
- provide an informal setting for women in the environmental professions:
- to meet, share technical information and work experiences
- discuss unique issues affecting women environmental professionals nationally and
- to develop working relationships between those in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors
- educate members on new developments and current trends in the environmental field
- strengthen the skills of the members by addressing environmental issues, business relationships, leadership roles, mentoring and other substantive topics
- encourage and promote public service in the environmental field
The Connecticut Society for Women Environmental Professionals Grant Program provides funding for local projects in Connecticut that benefit the environment. Grants of up to $2,000 will be awarded.
The applications will be judged based on the environmental benefits of each project, in comparison to others. “Environmental benefits” can vary widely and successful applications have ranged from property clean-ups to environmental education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CSWEP Environmental Professionals Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.