Currituck-Dare Unrestricted Fund Grant
North Carolina Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $500 - US $1,000
Deadline: Jul 31, 2018 9:00am PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in North Carolina: Currituck County, Dare County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
North Carolina Community Foundation’s Community Grantmaking Program funds the work of charitable organizations that serve 67 counties within our statewide affiliate network.
The Currituck-Dare Community Foundation joins more than 650 community foundations in transforming our nation and our neighborhoods through the power of philanthropy.
The community grantmaking program funds a broad range of purposes to meet local needs that includes education, human services, basic needs, arts, historical preservation, health, recreation, youth development, environment and animal welfare.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- An organization must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Organizations must be qualified as tax-exempt public charities under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be classified as a unit of local government (including public schools).
- An exception is made to include fire and rescue departments.
- If your organization operates as a 501 (c)(3) public charity via a fiscal agent, your application's supporting documentation must include a letter from the fiscal agent organization that verifies the relationship and includes when the relationship was established.
- Faith-based organizations may apply for funding to support social outreach and charitable service programs to benefit the community-at-large, but they may not apply for general operating support.
- Only those organizations that serve Currituck & Dare counties will be considered.
- If an organization serves multiple counties within our network, that organization may complete a separate application for each of those affiliates.
- Organizations must offer programs and services without discrimination on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief.
- Applications for specific programs and projects or for general operating support are accepted.
- Grants are not awarded for:
- Annual fund or capital campaigns
- Political purposes or lobbying
- Activities that are restricted to members of a particular faith community or promote a specific religious doctrine
- Re-granting by the applicant organization
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Currituck-Dare Unrestricted Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.