Curry Family Foundation Grant
The Curry Family FoundationSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Sep 30, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Fields of work: Child Welfare Services Children’s Health & Pediatrics Children With Disabilities Children’s Mental Health Art & Culture Human & Social Services Education Show all
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Kansas: Franklin County, Johnson County, Leavenworth County, Linn County, Miami County, Wyandotte County, Counties in Missouri: Bates County, Caldwell County, Cass County, Clay County, Clinton County, Jackson County, Lafayette County, Platte County, Ray County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Kansas: Franklin County, Johnson County, Leavenworth County, Linn County, Miami County, Wyandotte County, Counties in Missouri: Bates County, Caldwell County, Cass County, Clay County, Clinton County, Jackson County, Lafayette County, Platte County, Ray County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The Curry Family Foundation intends to assist local not-for-profit organizations in their efforts to improve the lives of endangered children and other disadvantaged persons, to promote cultural enrichment, and to provide educational opportunities.
- Program Development
- Operational Expenses
- Equipment and Building Renovation
- Matching Funds
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a 501 (c)(3) Tax Exempt organizations serving the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- The maximum grants are $25,000.
- Once an organization receives a grant, they must wait a full year before re-applying.
- We are not currently funding capital campaigns.
- No grants will be made to political parties, agendas, or activities.
- No grants will be made to organizations that provide services that target a specific religious sect, population, or agenda.
- We do not fund multi-year grants.
- We do not contribute to fundraisers and events.
- We do not provide grants to individuals or social organizations.
- We do not provide grants to other foundations or funding agencies.
- The Foundation will NOT provide funds to organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender, national origin, disabilities, or sexual orientation.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”