Curry Family Foundation Grant
The Curry Family Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Next deadline: Sep 30, 2018 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Feb 28, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Kansas: Franklin County, Johnson County, Leavenworth County, Linn County, Miami County, Wyandotte County, Counties in Missouri: Bates County, Caldwell County, Cass County, Clay County, Clinton County, Jackson County, Lafayette County, Platte County, Ray County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Kansas: Franklin County, Johnson County, Leavenworth County, Linn County, Miami County, Wyandotte County, Counties in Missouri: Bates County, Caldwell County, Cass County, Clay County, Clinton County, Jackson County, Lafayette County, Platte County, Ray County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Curry Family Foundation intends to assist local not-for-profit organizations in their efforts to improve the lives of endangered children and other disadvantaged persons, to promote cultural enrichment, and to provide educational opportunities.
- Program Development
- Operational Expenses
- Equipment and Building Renovation
- Matching Funds
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a 501 (c)(3) Tax Exempt organizations serving the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- The maximum grants are $25,000.
- Once an organization receives a grant, they must wait a full year before re-applying.
- We are not currently funding capital campaigns.
- No grants will be made to political parties, agendas, or activities.
- No grants will be made to organizations that provide services that target a specific religious sect, population, or agenda.
- We do not fund multi-year grants.
- We do not contribute to fundraisers and events.
- We do not provide grants to individuals or social organizations.
- We do not provide grants to other foundations or funding agencies.
- The Foundation will NOT provide funds to organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender, national origin, disabilities, or sexual orientation.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Curry Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.